.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

pH Blogs

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

OK so I'm not sick but I'm home today and already I've cleaned out the toy box, the junk drawer. I'm about to tackle my filing cabinet. I must have about 100 news articles I've printed out since 9/11. 
     It was on that day I woke up to the world around me and realized I knew nothing about what was going on and what had led up to those horrendous events.  So I'm going to make files for all the conspiracy theories I've discovered; for insightful articles on the Israel/Palestine conflict; for history of the U.N.; for news related to space weather and earth changes; for reports on the the dangers of flouride and root canals; for health issue such as mad cow and the infected meat supply.  And of course, more. 
     For all these printouts I've read I find it difficult to actually retain the facts and just when I begin to talk about one of these topics I realize I can't recall the exact details and must resort to saying "I have an article on that, I'll be right back". Embarassing. 
     I hope I don't spend too much time reading today, afterall I only have today free time to organize every area of my life, write the great American novel, write all my friends, organize photos and of course, create more exciting blogs like this one. :-)
     OK. May not that last one.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home